insert title here

Friday, August 10, 2007

Future star

Izzah Sophia, niece of the soon-to-be-famous Mohd Taufiq! wahaha. Or like my brother jokingly nicknamed her, 7th Son of the 7th Son. its an Iron Maiden song. yea, i know, son..? -.- that's my bro for you. haha actually he said that coz Sophia's born on the seventh month, in the year 2007, and happens to be my grandma's seventh great-grandchild. wakaka.

ari pointed out i was somewhat like that too. 7th july. turns 17 in 2007. yeah. haha but i pointed out i'm closer to King Diamond's 7th July 1777. as in his song. no?

haha and i wanted 2 nickname my niece Abigail, the girl who king diamond's concept album revolves around. but i recalled that in his story, Abigail was an unborn dead bastard child, so i changed my mind.

haha Sophia has an interesting father and even more interesting uncle. hope she grows up to be a good girl :)

haha i still love u all lar, my other nephews and nieces :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home